Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows blu ray unboxing review 4-disc with 3D cover!
Hey guys, welcome to my blu-ray collection and yet to another blu-ray update of the week, I guess I am addicted to blu-ray! This week is Harry Potter wicked madness with the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 blu-ray unboxing review. This edition is from best buy and has 4 discs, 3 blu-ray and one dvd plus online digital download plus a very cool 3D lenticular slipcover..!
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows blu-ray unboxing review part 1 from Best Buy Lenticular 3D cover 4-disc
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
01) Disc One
- Maximum Movie Mode (Disc 1, HD, 168 minutes)
02) Disc Two
- Exclusive Deathly Hallows Part 2 Sneak Peek (Disc 2, HD)
- The Seven Harrys (HD, 5 min.)
- On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver, and James (HD, 13 min.)
- Dan, Rupert, and Emma's Running Competition (HD, 3 min.)
- Godric's Hollow/The Harry and Nagini Battle (HD, 6 min.)
- The Frozen Lake (HD, 4 min.)
- Additional Scenes (HD, 11 min.)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Behind the Soundtrack (HD, 4 min.)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter -- Promotional Trailer (HD, 6 min.) Universal theme park
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a two-part epic fantasy film directed by David Yates, based on the novel of the same name by J. K. Rowling. The two parts form the seventh and final instalment in the Harry Potter film series, with the story following Harry Potter on a quest to find and destroy Lord Voldemort's secret to immortality -- the Horcruxes. The film stars Daniel Radcliffe in his final performance as Harry Potter, alongside Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as Harry's best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. The film also features Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter and Alan Rickman.
Part 1 was released in IMAX formats on 19 November 2010, and Part 2 will be released in 3D, along with 2D formats, in IMAX on 15 July 2011. The film will also be released with D-BOX motion code in select cinemas.
blu-ray moviesblu ray moviesblu-ray updateblu ray updateblu ray update weekblu-ray discbiggest blu-ray updateharry Potter blu-rayHarry Potter Deathly blurayHarry Deathly Hallows unboxingHarry Potter collectionHarry Deathly Hallows bluraylenticular blu-ray cover