Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goofy Mater, Pirate Mater & Lightning McQueen Mickey Diecast Cars NEW



Found this awesome truck hauler Mack at my local Disney Store, it was the last one available there. Great addition to my Pixar collection! This is a Mattel truck from pixar cars, he's the one who carries Lightning McQueen. This toy box comes with two small Lightning McQueen, one with Rust-eze stickers and the other with the custom paint job from the end of the movie.

Hey everybody, I just found this awesome new Pixar Cars at downtown Disney Orlando.
Two different packages specially sold for the Walt Disney Parks.
Here you'll find Pirate Mater, Lightning Mcqueen Mickey and Goofy Mater

1) Goofy Mater - Mater dressed up as Goofy
2) Mcqueen dressed up as Lightning Mickey Mouse
3) Mater dressed up as Pirate Mater (Pirata Martin)


Pirate Mater, Goofy Mater & Lightning Mickey
Mattel Disney Pixar Diecast CARS

--------------------------------------------------
Mattel Pixar diecastPixar diecast CarsPixar diecast collectionPixar die cast collectionMattel PixarMattel Cars 2Mattel Disney CarsCars 2 new charactersGoofy Mater die castGoofy Mater diecastCars Goofy MaterMcqueen MickeyLightning Mcqueen MickeyPirate Mater Cars diecastMartin PirateFlash McqueenMickey Mcqueen Mater GoofyMartin Goofy CarsTribilinBlucollectionCars 2 diecastCars2Pixar Cars 2 toysCars 2 toysMattel Disney Pixar Cars

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is Mmaretti666 from youtube love all your videos. The Pixar Cars look unreal as I live in Sydney Australia I'm going to have to search for those, I wish my wife was into all the stuff as well then I would have a nice collection like you anyway keep up the movies I love watching them. One other thing could you subscribe to my channel I have only just started it but maybe check it out if you have time.

    Regards

    Michael Maretti

    ReplyDelete